How to Do Hot Pilates – Harlow Hot Pilates Studio
Experience the Joy of Hot Pilates at Harlow Hot Pilates Studio
“Nothing is more important than feeling good.”
At Harlow Hot Pilates Studio, this motto reverberates throughout our classes and guides our approach to health and wellness. Hot Pilates is one of the best ways to feel good, both physically and mentally, and we’re here to help you get the most out of your practice. Whether you’re new to Hot Pilates or you’re an experienced practitioner looking to refine your technique, this page will guide you through what to expect.
What is Hot Pilates?
Hot Pilates is a dynamic form of Pilates performed in a heated room. At Harlow Hot Pilates, we warm the room to a comfortable 33 degrees Celsius with 44% humidity. The heat increases flexibility, challenges your muscles, and aids in detoxification, while our specially designed infrared panels offer an array of additional health benefits.
Before You Begin:
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of water throughout the day before your class to ensure your body stays hydrated during the intense workout.
- Wear Comfortable Clothing: Choose breathable, stretchable clothes that allow you to move freely.
- Arrive Early: We recommend arriving 15 minutes before class to allow your body to acclimatize to the heat and to take full advantage of the infrared panels.
Getting Started with Hot Pilates:
- Warm-Up: We start each class with a gentle warm-up to prepare your body for the workout. This typically includes light stretches and breathing exercises.
- Workout Sequences: Our workout routine incorporates a comprehensive range of sequences to give you a full-body experience. These include:
- Side Sequences: These exercises engage your obliques and help to enhance your overall body stability.
- Standing Sequences: Standing exercises are designed to improve your balance and strengthen your legs.
- Ab Sequences: We focus on strengthening your core, enhancing your posture, and improving your balance.
- Activation Sequences: These exercises prepare and ‘activate’ the muscles that will be targeted in your workout.
- Glute Sequences: These sequences focus on toning and strengthening your glutes.
- Arm Sequences: We also dedicate time to working your arms, increasing their strength and tone.
- Cool Down: Cooling down is as crucial as warming up. We conclude each class with a series of stretching and relaxation exercises to help your body recover and to maximize the benefits of your workout.
- Hydrate and Rest: Don’t forget to drink plenty of water after class and allow your body adequate time to rest and recover.
Hot Pilates is a personal journey, and we encourage you to go at your own pace. Our highly qualified instructors are here to guide and support you every step of the way.
Join Harlow Hot Pilates Studio Today
Harlow Hot Pilates Studio is conveniently located at 4/5 Byres St, Newstead QLD 4006. For more information or to book a class, call us at (07) 2112 1378.
Join Australia’s strongest Pilates team today and start your journey towards feeling good. We look forward to welcoming you to our vibrant and supportive community.